Carrie had this meme (that I am stealing): The game is SCATTERGORIES ... and it's harder than it looks! Here are the rules:
* Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the questions.
* They MUST be real places, names, things ... NOTHING made up!
* If you can't think of anything, skip it.
* You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question.
* If your name happens to start with the same letter as mine, sorry, but you can't use my answers!
My name: Helen
- Famous Singer/Band: Heart
- Four letter word: Home
- Street: Harlem Ave
- Color: Hunter Green
- Gifts/Presents: Handpainted yarn?
- Vehicle: Hummer (ew! yuck, never, ... er... Honda)
- Things in a Souvenir Shop: Hats
- Boy Name: Harry (okay, stepping away from the obvious book: Henry)
- Girl Name: Hermione (okay, again stepping away from the obvious book: Hazel)
- Movie Title: (skipping by the obvious series) Hamlet ... or ... Heaven Can Wait
- Drink: Hot Chocolate? no, okay, Hurricaine
- Occupation: Herbalist
- Celebrity: Holly Hunter
- Magazine: Health
- U.S. City: Houston, TX
- Pro Sports Teams: Hawks
- Fruit: Honeydew
- Reason for Being Late for Work: headache, wait that comes when you get to work, um..hangover? (same thing you say? fine... Hospitalized child or family member)
- Something You Throw Away: half eaten food items
- Things You Shout: HELP
- Cartoon Character: Howard the Duck (also Herman, the "baby" in Who Framed Roger Rabbit)