I've got good news and bad news, knitterly speaking.
On the good news front, I've finally settled on a "pattern" for that Fleece Artist yarn I've been fussing with. I went through at least four permutations...starting with this one...
and going through a number of others. But now... I've gotten into the groove and have actually knit several inches of sock!
On the bad news front, I'm merrily knitting away on Must Have's button band. We have, of course, hit the moment during which one makes button holes. I'm fine with button holes, but I do like to check the button hole against the buttons -- before making 7 of them. I mean seriously, if the button can't fit through the button hole, it's nothing more than a decorative addition (and keeps the sweater from being quite as warm as it might be).
I have excellent buttons for this sweater. Totally excellent buttons.
And they're hiding.
So... I won't be finishing this row until I find the buttons. And thus, I won't be finishing that button band tonight.