It is clearly the time of undoing around here.
I finally picked up the Wolf Hoodie to put on its hood, and discovered that I had somehow may one side two inches longer than the other. I've since cut out the sleeves, ripped out the sleeve caps and shoulder seams, frogged back the fronts, reknit the fronts, and restarted the sleeve caps. Only now they're not as wide as the tops of the sleeves...So I'll be frogging something again.
I found an error in the Wings of Bambu that caused me to frog again. And while it was off the needles, I put it on to discover that I do, in fact, need to add width after all. It's back in time out.
The only knitting that is working right now is the plain ribbing of a new sock.
My wisteria is blooming like crazy, for the first time in its life.
Aren't they amazing!
I just KNEW this plant could do this....
In between bouts of photographing yarn that I was sure I'd photographed when I got it, I've been peeking into the blog lives of my friends and of knitters who seem to be making actual progress with their knitting. One of them (Denise) is have a contest ... and will be giving away a luscious skein of hand dyed yarn. Go HERE, and play!