Once again, I'm stealing from Kat.
But as she says, this is SO worth the time to watch!
I give you this, because I don't have much to show for the past several days. I've returned my attention to Kitty's sweater. After the debacle in which I managed to knit one front side longer than the other, and then not catch it until after I sewed the shoulder seams and picked up the sleeves and knit them entire.....
I've now taken the sleeves back off, and undone those seams, and re-knit the fronts (twice) until they're right. Now that the shoulder seems are correctly done, I've restarted on the hood. The hood was where I found out what I'd done wrong with the fronts. Well.... at least I know that I've done the fronts right this time. But.... now it seems I've been knitting and knitting and knitting on the hood and though I'm sure I've been knitting for like two feet worth of yarn, I still have several inches to go before I get to start decreasing.