Progress is being made all over the place.
Alas, I can't SHOW you any of it. Words will have to do. <grin>
First, I'm pleased to announce that the State has come through, and I'm not a fully licensed massage therapist. This is wonderful -- but has been eating into my knitting time.
Despite being distracted by giving massages to clients, I've made progress on all sorts of holiday related fronts.
1. I've finished and mailed the gift project using these yarns:
(and I have some left, just in case I decide to make something more).
2. I finished and mailed the gift project using this yarn:
3. I finished the gift project using these yarns:
Alas, I sent it off to its recipient without photographing it. :-(
4. I finished the gift project using these yarns:
5. I took my family to do this
and mustered two gifts for others out of the process.
6. I cleaned the first floor of my house, and got all the pretty candles set out.
7. I wrote the family Holiday Newsletter -- and got it approved by the GolfPro for dissemination.
8. I found, purchased, made personal notes in, signed, stamped and mailed the Holiday Cards.
9. I found, and purchased, the required annual ornaments for the girls.
10. I hosted a lovely party to celebrate the Solstice (and the fact that the end of the Mayan Calendar did not, in fact, coincide with the End of the World). AND, got it all cleaned up after....
11. I've started the last required knitting gift project, using this:
and and possibly .
There are now rumors afoot that I may add to the holiday gift knitting with two additional small projects. Only one need be done by Tuesday. (Alas, I fear it really wants to be done by Monday night.)
I will now return to knitting....